Cost of living in Kobe, Japan vs Helsinki, Finland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00759 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Helsinki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 5% cheaper than in Helsinki (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,000 in Helsinki you would need to make just about €5,723 (¥753,587) in Kobe.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (about 6 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 6 hours ago)