Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil vs Helsinki, Finland
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15700 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Helsinki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 69% cheaper than in Helsinki (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,500 in Helsinki you would need to make just about €1,732 (R$ 11,030) in Feira de Santana.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 2,999元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 129 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨329 (about 3 hours ago)