Cost of living in Basra, Iraq vs Helsinki, Finland
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00057 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Helsinki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 47% cheaper than in Helsinki (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,800 in Helsinki you would need to make just about €3,053 (5,375,601 Dinar) in Basra.
Prices recently added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gwalior costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Algiers costs 2,600,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 5.75 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Salvador costs $880 (about 3 hours ago)