Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Helsinki, Finland
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Helsinki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 56% cheaper than in Helsinki (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,900 in Helsinki you would need to make just about €2,576 (4,574,961 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhelum costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sherbrooke costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 300,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)