Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt vs Helsinki, Finland
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05277 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Helsinki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 67% cheaper than in Helsinki (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,800 in Helsinki you would need to make just about €1,910 (E£ 36,190) in Al Mansurah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨116,898 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $99 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 7 hours ago)