Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco vs Helsinki, Finland
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09298 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Helsinki? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 54% cheaper than in Helsinki (Finland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,200 in Helsinki you would need to make just about €2,856 (30,719 Dirham) in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €3.30 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Accra costs GH₵11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php145 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 90 Kwacha (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (about 3 hours ago)