Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla vs Havana, Cuba
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,361 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.37002 CUC / XCD *
Do you live in Havana? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 65% more expensive than in Havana (Cuba)
For example, you would need at least 2,141 CUC (EC$5,785) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300 CUC in Havana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 46,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malaga costs €29,222 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arequipa costs S/. 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 45 TT$ (about 4 hours ago)