Cost of living in Asunción, Paraguay vs Hanoi, Vietnam
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 859 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.339 VND / PYG
Do you live in Hanoi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 11% cheaper than in Hanoi (Vietnam)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 52,500,000 ₫ in Hanoi you would need to make just about 46,590,440 ₫ (13,954,517 Gs) in Asunción.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Washington D.C. costs $4.84 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toruń costs 45 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ayacucho costs S/. 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Córdoba costs ARS $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)