Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea vs Gothenburg, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00754 SEK / KRW
Do you live in Gothenburg? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 23% cheaper than in Gothenburg (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 45,000 kr in Gothenburg you would need to make just about 34,528 kr (₩4,578,908) in Daejeon.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Eilat costs 5.20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php280 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 120元 (about 5 hours ago)