Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan vs Girardot, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 45.906 COP / AFN
Do you live in Girardot? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 20% more expensive than in Girardot (Colombia)
For example, you would need at least COL$3,794,835 (82,665 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with COL$3,160,000 in Girardot.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Genoa costs €700 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Madrid costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dhaka costs Taka 103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kraków costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zaragoza costs €1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jamshedpur costs ₨200 (about 4 hours ago)