Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan vs Girardot, Colombia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 22.305 COP / PKR *
Do you live in Girardot? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Girardot (Colombia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require COL$3,590,000 in Girardot you would need to make just about COL$3,251,945 (₨145,794) in Islamabad.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Bhopal costs ₨650 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lima costs S/. 75,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)