Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla vs Georgetown, Guyana
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 77.467 GYD / XCD
Do you live in Georgetown? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 63% more expensive than in Georgetown (Guyana)
For example, you would need at least 1,097,127 G$ (EC$14,163) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 675,000 G$ in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malaga costs €29,222 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arequipa costs S/. 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 45 TT$ (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €15 (about 5 hours ago)