Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Galway, Ireland
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01457 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Galway? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 58% cheaper than in Galway (Ireland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,600 in Galway you would need to make just about €1,949 (RD$ 133,782) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 130 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palma de Mallorca costs €23,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,100 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php100 (about 4 hours ago)