Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil vs Galway, Ireland
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15706 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Galway? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 58% cheaper than in Galway (Ireland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,600 in Galway you would need to make just about €1,913 (R$ 12,179) in Goiânia.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Nottingham costs £2,408 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Manaus costs R$ 7 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cuiabá costs R$ 68,000 (about 4 hours ago)