Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Galway, Ireland
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / COP
Do you live in Galway? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 72% cheaper than in Galway (Ireland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,600 in Galway you would need to make just about €1,299 (COL$5,962,608) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,500 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (about 6 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 6 hours ago)