Cost of living in Xiamen, China vs Gaborone, Botswana
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.663 BWP / CNY
Do you live in Gaborone? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 10% more expensive than in Gaborone (Botswana)
For example, you would need at least P28,510 (17,142元) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with P26,000 in Gaborone.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.75 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Maputo costs 500 MT (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of local cheese in Kingston costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (about 2 hours ago)