Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland vs Gaborone, Botswana
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 217 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 2.854 BWP / PLN
Do you live in Gaborone? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is about the same as in Gaborone (Botswana)
For example, you would need at least P22,220 (7,785 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with P22,000 in Gaborone.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Nottingham costs £3,268 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Manaus costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)