Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina vs Gaborone, Botswana
WARNING! Ushuaia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ushuaia.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11459 BWP / ARS *
Do you live in Gaborone? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 52% cheaper than in Gaborone (Botswana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require P22,000 in Gaborone you would need to make just about P10,550 (ARS $92,069) in Ushuaia.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cancún costs Mex$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limoges costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Volta Redonda costs R$ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 112,000 (about 2 hours ago)