Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Gaborone, Botswana
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,039 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00026 BWP / IRR *
Do you live in Gaborone? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 166% more expensive than in Gaborone (Botswana)
For example, you would need at least P61,108 (﷼ 236,560,611) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with P23,000 in Gaborone.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$22 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Miami, Florida costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)