Cost of living in Shanghai, China vs Gaborone, Botswana
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 468 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.673 BWP / CNY
Do you live in Gaborone? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 78% more expensive than in Gaborone (Botswana)
For example, you would need at least P42,660 (25,501元) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with P24,000 in Gaborone.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 180 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 30 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $51,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in General Santos City costs Php4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,017 (about 3 hours ago)