Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Gaborone, Botswana
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 691 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00288 BWP / COP
Do you live in Gaborone? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 26% cheaper than in Gaborone (Botswana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require P22,000 in Gaborone you would need to make just about P16,254 (COL$5,649,318) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luanda costs 5,500 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (about 2 hours ago)