Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico vs Gaborone, Botswana
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 347 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.543 BWP / MXN
Do you live in Gaborone? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 4% cheaper than in Gaborone (Botswana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require P25,000 in Gaborone you would need to make just about P23,952 (Mex$ 44,093) in San Luis Potosí.
Prices recently added
- 10 eggs, large in Saint Petersburg costs руб 120 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 450 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 80 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Osasco costs R$ 100 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Barcelona costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)