Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico vs Gaborone, Botswana
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 248 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.542 BWP / MXN
Do you live in Gaborone? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 7% cheaper than in Gaborone (Botswana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require P26,000 in Gaborone you would need to make just about P24,162 (Mex$ 44,590) in Saltillo.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 20 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 240,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 43 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guatemala City costs Q19 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Matanzas costs 30 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)