Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia vs Gaborone, Botswana
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.739 BWP / HRK
Do you live in Gaborone? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 22% more expensive than in Gaborone (Botswana)
For example, you would need at least P30,481 (17,524 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with P25,000 in Gaborone.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,040 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cebu City costs Php85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Manama costs Dinar 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 3 hours ago)