Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria vs Gaborone, Botswana
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 130 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 6.709 BWP / BGN
Do you live in Gaborone? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 12% cheaper than in Gaborone (Botswana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require P25,000 in Gaborone you would need to make just about P21,899 (3,264 лв) in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luanda costs 5,500 Kz (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (about 2 hours ago)