Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia vs Gaborone, Botswana
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00287 BWP / COP
Do you live in Gaborone? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 25% cheaper than in Gaborone (Botswana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require P25,000 in Gaborone you would need to make just about P18,765 (COL$6,539,108) in Neiva.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Diego, California costs $69 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Halifax costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Manila costs Php16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Amsterdam costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)