Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia vs Gaborone, Botswana
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00299 BWP / COP
Do you live in Gaborone? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 22% cheaper than in Gaborone (Botswana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require P24,000 in Gaborone you would need to make just about P18,697 (COL$6,259,328) in Neiva.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $1.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)