Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia vs Gaborone, Botswana
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 610 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.565 BWP / BOB
Do you live in Gaborone? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is about the same as in Gaborone (Botswana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require P24,000 in Gaborone you would need to make just about P23,963 ($b15,314) in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)