Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan vs Gaborone, Botswana
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09763 BWP / JPY
Do you live in Gaborone? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 96% more expensive than in Gaborone (Botswana)
For example, you would need at least P48,904 (¥500,911) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with P25,000 in Gaborone.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nairobi costs Shilling1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 600 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Karachi costs ₨60 (about 4 hours ago)