Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Gaborone, Botswana
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 350 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 35.771 BWP / KWD
Do you live in Gaborone? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 46% more expensive than in Gaborone (Botswana)
For example, you would need at least P32,219 (Dinar 901) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with P22,000 in Gaborone.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Manama costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cancún costs Mex$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Antalya costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)