Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia vs Gaborone, Botswana
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14559 BWP / RUB
Do you live in Gaborone? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 36% cheaper than in Gaborone (Botswana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require P25,000 in Gaborone you would need to make just about P16,060 (руб 110,309) in Kemerovo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 35 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)