Cost of living in Hobart, Australia vs Gaborone, Botswana
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 8.344 BWP / AUD
Do you live in Gaborone? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 99% more expensive than in Gaborone (Botswana)
For example, you would need at least P45,746 (AU$5,483) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with P23,000 in Gaborone.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nicosia costs €15 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lagos costs 30,000 ₦ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $164 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)