Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico vs Gaborone, Botswana
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 440 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.545 BWP / MXN
Do you live in Gaborone? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 12% cheaper than in Gaborone (Botswana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require P26,000 in Gaborone you would need to make just about P22,912 (Mex$ 42,071) in Culiacán.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 62,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Madras costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in São Carlos costs R$ 10 (about 2 hours ago)