Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia vs Gaborone, Botswana
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 260 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 13.010 BWP / EUR
Do you live in Gaborone? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 27% more expensive than in Gaborone (Botswana)
For example, you would need at least P27,836 (€2,140) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with P22,000 in Gaborone.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oviedo costs €1,300 (1 minute ago)
- 2 kg bag of potatoes in Lahore costs ₨250 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of local cheese in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $390 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chemnitz costs €0.80 (about 3 hours ago)