Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Gaborone, Botswana
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 476 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02526 BWP / KZT
Do you live in Gaborone? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 25% cheaper than in Gaborone (Botswana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require P22,000 in Gaborone you would need to make just about P16,454 (651,443 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Athens costs €659 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cleveland, Ohio costs $6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Toronto costs C$0.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 2 hours ago)