Cost of living in Yantai, China vs Frankfurt am Main, Germany
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12790 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 54% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Frankfurt am Main you would need to make just about €2,609 (20,394元) in Yantai.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨589 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,211 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nantucket costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)