Cost of living in Udaipur, India vs Frankfurt am Main, Germany
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01123 EUR / INR
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 66% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Frankfurt am Main you would need to make just about €1,945 (₨173,304) in Udaipur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tuluá costs COL$12,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Cordova costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)