Cost of living in Tai'an, China vs Frankfurt am Main, Germany
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12848 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 58% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,200 in Frankfurt am Main you would need to make just about €2,197 (17,099元) in Tai'an.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,198 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 495,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhilai costs ₨10,091 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$41,600 (about 2 hours ago)