Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Frankfurt am Main, Germany
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Frankfurt am Main you would need to make just about €3,538 (﷼ 179,994,761) in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cusco costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Diego, California costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)