Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti, Brazil vs Frankfurt am Main, Germany
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15774 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Joao de Meriti (Brazil) is 42% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,100 in Frankfurt am Main you would need to make just about €2,935 (R$ 18,606) in Sao Joao de Meriti.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (7 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 40 (40 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Calgary costs C$10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stoke-on-Trent costs £9 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 870 (about 6 hours ago)