Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Frankfurt am Main, Germany
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 355 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15704 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 58% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,600 in Frankfurt am Main you would need to make just about €2,348 (R$ 14,949) in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manchester costs £1.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 141 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gwalior costs ₨300 (about 4 hours ago)