Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Frankfurt am Main, Germany
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 308 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01443 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 60% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,100 in Frankfurt am Main you would need to make just about €2,024 (RD$ 140,238) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tepic costs Mex$ 18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Skopje costs 400 ден (about 4 hours ago)