Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Frankfurt am Main, Germany
|Personal Care||- 37%|
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15704 EUR / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,919 prices entered by 203 different people.
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 55% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,000 in Frankfurt am Main you would need to make just about €2,260 (R$ 14,394) in Rio de Janeiro.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $760 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$600,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)