Cost of living in Ningbo, China vs Frankfurt am Main, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12790 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 53% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,000 in Frankfurt am Main you would need to make just about €2,808 (21,955元) in Ningbo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨589 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nantucket costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)