Cost of living in Lijiang City, China vs Frankfurt am Main, Germany
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12848 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 53% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,400 in Frankfurt am Main you would need to make just about €2,562 (19,945元) in Lijiang City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$700,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Groningen costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beersheba costs 2,500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in London costs £34 (about 3 hours ago)