Cost of living in Kozhikode, India vs Frankfurt am Main, Germany
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01123 EUR / INR
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kozhikode (India) is 68% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €6,900 in Frankfurt am Main you would need to make just about €2,234 (₨199,014) in Kozhikode.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Moscow costs руб 1,241 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Dubai costs Dirham 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)