Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia vs Frankfurt am Main, Germany
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / COP
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 70% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,900 in Frankfurt am Main you would need to make just about €1,762 (COL$7,900,846) in Ibague.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antofagasta costs CH$750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 2 hours ago)