Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada vs Frankfurt am Main, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.680 EUR / CAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 667 prices entered by 91 different people.
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 12% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Frankfurt am Main you would need to make just about €5,010 (C$7,369) in Edmonton.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhelum costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Sherbrooke costs C$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 300,000,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)