Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Frankfurt am Main, Germany
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 331 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12790 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 52% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,700 in Frankfurt am Main you would need to make just about €2,751 (21,506元) in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Huelva costs €400 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €1.74 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 500 Birr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Roanoke, Virginia costs $0.79 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (about 6 hours ago)