Cost of living in Bikaner, India vs Frankfurt am Main, Germany
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01126 EUR / INR
Do you live in Frankfurt am Main? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 68% cheaper than in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,300 in Frankfurt am Main you would need to make just about €1,673 (₨148,625) in Bikaner.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 45 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zaragoza costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)